ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING COURSE
Electricians install and maintain all of the electrical and power systems for our homes, businesses, and factories. They install and maintain the wiring and control equipment through which electricity flows. This qualification will enable the learner to find employment as a skilled worker to perform Artisan duties in the electrical field. Being an electrician is physically demanding and the skill is also in demand, an average qualified electrician with 1-year experience is earning about R 310.00/hour (Self -employed) and R85.00/hour (employed by another company).
Who is this course for?
Students who will also be able to relate their learning to scientific and technological principles and concepts. They will also be able to maintain and support the various policies and procedures related to the safety, health, environment and quality systems that govern their workplace.
A person credited with this course will be able to:
- Understand electrical equipment and protection technology and interpret integrated system schematics.
- Install and commission electrical equipment on integrated electrical systems.
- Maintain and repair electrical equipment on integrated electrical systems.
- Evaluate and solve familiar problems pertaining to electrical equipment, integrated electrical systems and related processes.
- Accept responsibility for utilizing and maintaining equipment without working under direct supervision.
Business Skills inclusive in this course:
- Developing Entrepreneurial Skills
- Possible Business Opportunities
- Legal Compliance
- Marketing your business
- Business plan
Duration: The course will be completed in 8 Weeks, 5 days a week, 5 notional hours per class. Our curriculum consists of 30% theory and 70% practical training. When: Refer to the office for part-time and RPL schedule
(012) 001 6394
082 506 4603