SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT
Environment, health, and safety is a discipline and specialty that studies and implements practical aspects of environmental protection and safety at work. In simple terms it is what organizations must do to make sure that their activities do not cause harm to anyone.
Who is this course for?
This program is for a student who is able to understand the importance of compliance to safety, health and environmental legal and other requirements for a specific workplace and the importance of integrating safety, health and environmental considerations into all routine activities at the workplace. In addition, learners will be able to identify any deviations and workplace safety performance in the workplace from health, safety and environmental requirements and be able to ensure that the correct action is taken in situations where safety health and environmental issues are not in accordance with requirements.
A person credited with this course will be able to:
- Explaining the safety, health, and environmental requirements applicable in a specific workplace.
- Monitoring workplace compliance to safety, health, and environmental requirements against specified requirements.
- Evaluating performance of workplace safety activities required by safety, health, and environmental management programmes.
- Remedying workplace non-compliance to and non-performance of safety, health, and environmental requirements and programmes.
- Legal prescripts for the governing of health, safety and environmental in the workplace.
Duration: The course will be completed in 8 Weeks, 5 days a week, 5 notional hours per class. Our curriculum consists of 30% theory and 70% practical training. When: Refer to the office for part-time and RPL schedule
(012) 001 6394
082 506 4603